ResourcED Student Support Services
by MAPSA, on Nov 29, 2018 4:21:15 PM
ResourcED partners with Metro-Detroit schools to provide on campus clinical services and customized student support programs. ResourcED Student Support Services is proud to be a part of the positive changes happening in Michigan’s educational landscape. Our consultants are here to support your entire campus, ResourcED, Success Starts Here!
Evaluations and Assessments
- Speech Evaluations
- Behavioral Assessments
- Crisis Assessment
- Counseling Assessments
- Learning Disability Assessments
- Intellectual Disability Assessments Occupational & Physical Therapy Evaluations
- Crisis Counseling Occupational/Physical
ARD & Consultation Services
- ARD Facilitation
- 504 Consultation
Teacher, Parent and Student Support Trainings
- Bullying; Prevent, Intervene and Recover
- Screen Time Safety; Teenagers in the Cyber World.
- ADHD, Executive Functioning Deficits and Beyond; A Model for Success!
- Other topics vary
Crisis Intervention & Management
- Counseling support for crisis management Self-harm evaluations
- Post-crisis management support
- Suicide assessments
ResourcED helps provide Michigan schools the tools they need to run a compliant, successful Special Education program.
|Contact Person:||Gregory E. Wright, Director of Business Development|
|Address:||5600 W. Maple Road Ste. C-302|