Should schools be required to post curriculum, field trips, reading materials and more online at the beginning of the year? A new piece of legislation in Michigan - House Bill 5722
- would require exactly that. Our Disruption Junction hosts look at the issue from all sides.
- Bernita Bradley of Detroit, the Parent Voice Director of the National Parent Union.
- Kayla Campbell, elementary educator and literacy specialist at Creative Technologies Academy, a charter school in Cedar Springs.
- Julie Hopper, Academic Assessment Specialist at the Lake Superior State University Charter Schools office in Sault Ste. Marie.
- Dan Quisenberry, President of the Michigan Association of Public School Academies (MAPSA).
No Comments Yet
Let us know what you think