- About Us
- Our vision
- Get involved
- For Schools
Maximize your brand visibility by participating in one on MAPSA's strategic branding campaigns. Throughout the year, we elevate groundbreaking charter success stories, engaging our complete base of digital followers via email, web and social. With this package, you will receive prime visibility on social media, email marketing and website promotion alongside our feature stories for 30 days. Included in this package are:
Engage with charter parents, teachers and students during high-traffic, high-participation trends as a 'story' highlight sponsor on Instagram, and drive traffic to your Instagram page. This year's available highlights include Back to School 2019, MI Charter Commits (college athletics signing day) and MI Charter Grads 2020. This package includes:
- 30 days as sponsor on one of our Instagram story highlights outlined above
- One story 'slider' to showcase and link to your business/organization's Instagram page - this can include your logo, a brief message and will be customized by MAPSA with fun animation. (you can choose from five templates, and then work with our design team to create a story highlight ad).
* It is highly suggested that to effectively utilize this sponsorship, you must have an Instagram page. We cannot link to your organization's Facebook page or website, so without an account of your own, we will NOT be able to drive traffic to your account.
Every year, MAPSA calls on our core base of charter advocates to help us close the equity gap for charter students. We utilize a refined email strategy to activate our supporters to send messages to lawmakers. As School-Aid Budget sponsor, you would receive prime visibility in an average 10 email communications, which are sent to over 30,000 charter teachers, parents, school leaders, board members and more. This package includes:
- Up to 3 different email banner ads in an average 10 exclusive School-Aid Budget emails
To dispell common and frustrating myths about charter schools, we create annual social shareable videos that help spread awareness and truth during the months surrounding the School Aid Budget cycle. Last year, the series reached nearly 12,000 users on Facebook alone, generating over 1,000 engagements, not including engagement on other social channels. As a #FactFriday sponsor, your package includes:
- Your logo featured in the first eight seconds of one of the videos, the timeframe with the highest watch percentage on Facebook.
Market your organization, product or service with a digital advertisement at the bottom of our monthly Charter Connect newsletter. With an email list of over 37,000 active charter stakeholders, and industry-high engagement, we earned the prestigious All Star Award from our automated email software. This package includes:
- A clickable banner advertisement at the bottom of one monthly newsletter
Highlight your product or service with an embedded ad on one of our editorial blogs, which are published monthly. Each editorial article receives promotion on our social media channels throughout the month, and receives referral traffic from email marketing. Your blog website ad package includes:
- One clickable banner advertisement embedded on an editorial blog, gaining direct and referral promotion for 30 days. Your ad will remain on the editorial site for the lifetime of the blog.
Ready to move forward with an advertising package, but don't have a design team on staff to make it happen? We are happy to offer in-house design on your MAPSA digital advertisements to help increase engagement with your message. The design service includes:
- A consultation, via phone/email/face-to-face depending on your location and preference, to review your target audience, message and design goals
- A high-resolutio design to be used in one of our digital advertising packages
- A copy of the design for you to use in future advertising endeavors
Every year, the MI Charter School Awards give us a platform to highlight outstanding educators in Michigan's charter schools. The top five teacher and administrator finalists are showcased on Facebook with powerful videos, which in 2019 earned over 21,000 combined vies. As either the Teacher of the Year or Admin of the Year sponsor, you would gain visibility in those videos, as well as on MAPSA's website and in emails during the 2020 Awards process. Included in this package are:
- A link to your website on our website homepage alongside the 2020 teacher/admin finalists announcements and promotion
- Your clickable advertisement embedded on the teacher/admin finalist page when the 2020 finalist videos are released. (Your ad remains until the 2021 Awards cycle begins)
- Your logo embedded on all five of the teacher OR admin finalist videos promoted on Facebook
- Your clickable advertisement at the bottom of at least two 2020 Awards marketing/announcement emails