General Agency Company & EMC Insurance Companies
by MAPSA, on Oct 25, 2018 2:55:16 PM
Nothing is more comforting to the General Agency Company & EMC Insurance Companies teams than safeguarding you and your future. Located in Central Michigan, we are a fifth-generation, family owned and operated business expertly serving the personal and commercial needs of individuals, families, businesses and organizations nationwide since 1915.
Our cooperative provider program offers comprehensive property and casualty insurance coverage at affordable rates, and we have recently added new healthcare options for your school. With over 15 years of insuring charter schools as MAPSA's endorsed provider, our program is designed to meet the insurance requirements of authorizing bodies and MAPSA member schools in a unique way.
Property & Casualty Program
- The program placed through EMC Insurance Company meets ALL authorizer requirements and works with more Charter Schools in Michigan than any other provider.
- Upon Request, we are available to participate and present to your board of directors to explain and outline our programs and services.
- Our property & casualty program offers a wide range of services including access to Safe Schools online training, OnCall Nurse program that is available 24/7, and attorney consultation with counsel experienced in charter school litigation.
- We are particularly proud of our history of 98%+ client retention and the opportunity to be a valued business partner with the Charter Schools of Michigan.
- Excellent rates to save you money.
Employee Benefit Program
- General Agency works with our clients to provide comprehensive employee benefit solutions aimed at attracting and retaining the most talented individuals for your organization.
- We work with all group sizes and offer fully insured options, level funded plans, as well as self-insured designs that cater to the needs of each unique institution.
- Our Benefits Department also offers a full range of TPA services including Health Savings Accounts, Health Reimbursement Arrangements, Flex Spending, COBRA Administration, HR Consultation, and FMLA Expertise.
- We specialize in all ancillary and voluntary benefits maximizing value to both the schools and their employees.
- Comparative rating programs allow you to compare and save.
For more information please contact our GA representative, Jennifer Reinhardt.
|Contact Person:||Jennifer Reinhardt|
|Address:||525 E. Broadway|