Midwest Management Group, Inc.
by MAPSA, on Oct 25, 2018 3:05:02 PM
At Midwest Management Group, we help manage and monitor administrative and instructional processes for Michigan charter schools with a continual focus on student achievement. From human resources services, business and financial management, curriculum and instruction, to substitute teacher staffing, we offer customized charter school services to meet the unique needs of each academy.
At the heart of the Midwest philosophy is flexibility for the school. All of our charter school services are available a la carte in order to create the best possible partnership with your school board and leadership. Our expertise in working with existing human resources, business and financial management, and curriculum systems guarantees your school a smooth transition to whatever Midwest services you choose.
Midwest has a proven track record of :
- Onboarding new clients with speed and efficiency
- Partnering with School Boards to come up with the best solution for their situation
- Customizing its management to the Board’s vision, mission, goals, and objectives
- Judiciously managing school finances
- Developing high-performing teachers and administrators
|Contact Person:||Ralph Cunnigham|
|Address:||3170 Old Farm Lane|