School Food & Wellness Group
by MAPSA, on Nov 12, 2021 11:25:37 AM
School Food & Wellness Group recognizes the challenges school administrators face – a limited budget and a small staff, to name a few. Managing the National School Lunch Program shouldn’t be another burden. We help schools administer this program and find healthy, affordable vendors to serve your students meals they will enjoy.
Why let us handle your School Food Authority (SFA) administration?:
• Experience. We are subject-matter experts on food service programs. We have determined best practices for monitoring and managing food service programs from our work with schools across the country, and we are well-versed in regulations and food service laws.
• Problem Solving. If you run into any problems, we have likely handled those same exact problems for other clients.
• Staff Training. We prepare your SFA for long-term success. Our implementation process accounts for turnover, so there will be no need to retrain staff.
• Financial Success. We review all claims and paperwork submitted to your state agency and work with state departments to ensure compliance reporting. We also provide an additional layer of protection against missing a reimbursement or being overcharged on vendor invoices.
• Support. Our staff has a successful track record of completing state and USDA audits, which are becoming more detailed and time-consuming.
Which Service does our Company offer?:
• School Food Authority Application: We can walk you through applying with the State, submit all required forms and become approved to receive reimbursement for meals.
• Manage your School Food Authority: We can manage all administrative tasks for NSLP, including staff training, processing meal applications, monthly reimbursement claims,
program monitoring and all State reporting.
• Request for Proposal: In need of a healthy meal vendor? We can manage the food service vendor RFP process from beginning to end.
• Menu Support: Our team of dietitians can help create a cycle menu with scratch cooked items, or review your current menu for compliance with NSLP.
• Administrative Review: We can audit your program prior to and provide support during your State Administrative Review.
|Contact Person:||Justin R. Chatelain; Emily H. Chatelain|
|E-Mail Address:||email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Address:||804 Main Street, Suite C-322|